Study on the beautiful Amalfi Coast and satisfy core requirements such as International Studies and Fine Arts!
Maymester: (Choose 2 courses)
COMM 452/IS305 – Culture, Communications and the Amalfi Coast (3 credits) – Required course.
ART 376 – Digital Photography: An Italian Photographic Journal (3 credits)
- Housing in on-campus dormitories
- Welcome Dinner/ Farewell Lunch
- Program related excursions (museums entrances, in-country transportation)
- Medical & Accident Insurance
- Pre-departure/On-site orientation
- 24 hour on site support
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Meals (other than those specified above)