Looking for a great way to earn credit towards your Marine Science degree and explore some of the Caribbean’s most pristine reefs? Grab your snorkel and dive right in, because Jacksonville University’s Marine Science Research Institute is headed back to the Bahamas!
Spend 3 weeks with JU faculty in Jacksonville and San Salvador exploring fossil reefs and caves; identifying incredible marine life; and walking in the footsteps of Christopher Columbus.
Earn 6 credits in the following courses:
*students are required to take both courses
- JU Credit
- Round trip airfare from Orlando
- Housing (Hotel in Nassau & Gerace Research Center)
- Medical & Accident Insurance
- Pre-departure orientation
- Most Meals (provided at the Gerace Research Center)
- Internet Access
- 24 hour on site support
- On-site orientation