Two options are available for you to choose from. You may choose between dormitory housing or a Scottish homestay. Your choice does not affect the price of the trip.
- In-country transportation
- Welcome and Farewell Dinners
- Breakfast daily
- Housing in either a dormitory or homestay
- Group Excursions and entrance fees per itinerary
- Access to a coordinator from the University of Highlands and Islands
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Some meals
- Books & supplies
Students will register for up one or two courses (3 – 6 credits). Students can choose from the following subjects: International Business, Organizational Behavior or Marketing.
Heather Heston (School of Business Coordinator)
Ginny Garzon (Study Abroad)