Study on the beautiful Amalfi Coast and satisfy core requirements such as International Studies and Fine Arts!
Maymester: (Choose 2 courses)
COMM 487/IS305 – Culture, Communications and the Amalfi Coast (3 credits) – Required course.
ART 376 – Digital Photography: An Italian Photographic Journal (3 credits)
Summer Session 1: (Choose 2 courses)
COMM 201 – Introduction to Public Speaking (3 credits) – Required course.
History of the Mafia (3 credits)
Archaeology (3 credits)
Marine Biology (3 credits)
Italian Language (all levels – 3 credits)
Internships (inquire within for more details)
- 6-12 JU credits
- Housing in on-campus dormitories
- Welcome Dinner/ Farewell Lunch
- Program related excursions (museums entrances, in-country transportation)
- Medical & Accident Insurance
- Pre-departure/On-site orientation
- 24 hour on site support
- Roundtrip Airfare
- Meals (other than those specified above)